If you need to ship anything to the hotel as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully.
Shipping Label Checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Hotel contact (Mojdah Zia – Events Sales Manager)
- Event name (RIPE 75)
- Box numbers (e.g 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Sender details
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person staying at the hotel
Hotel Shipping Address
P.O. Box 115143
Sheikh Zayed Road
United Arab Emirates
Attn: Mojdah Zia – Events Sales Manager
Event: RIPE 75, 22 – 26 October 2017
- Attach and enclose a commercial invoice to each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value. Here is an example and an index.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- Customs duties must be paid in advance by the shipper. The hotel will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment.
- Shipments can arrive at the hotel no earlier than 30 days prior to the event (23 September 2017)