Talented researchers in the field of Internet technology share their work with the RIPE community as part of the RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI). Successful applicants receive complimentary tickets, travel and accommodation to attend meetings and get the opportunity to present their research to some of the leading technical figures in the Internet world.
These presentations are spread across the plenary and working group sessions, as well as the dedicated RACI BoF.
Apply Now for Upcoming Meetings!
We are currently looking for RACI candidates for our autumn meetings. Do you have interesting research to share? Send us your application for the following meetings:
- ENOG 14, 10-11 October, Minsk: 20 August 2017
- RIPE 75, 22-26 October, Dubai: 20 August 2017
Examples of Relevant Topics
- Network measurement and analysis
- IPv6 deployment
- BGP routing
- Network security
- Internet governance
- Peering and interconnectivity
- Internet of Things
- Receive complimentary tickets, travel and accommodation to the meeting
- Present your research at the upcoming RIPE Meeting, ENOG, MENOG or SEE meeting
- Represent your department or institution within an international, open forum, attended by some of the largest and most prominent technological organisations in the world
- Receive valuable input and critique regarding their work from industry experts and attendees
- Experience the professional networking environment with parties from a variety of nations and backgrounds, and get their perspectives on current topics of interest
- Network with the “movers and shakers” of Internet infrastructure and governance, enhancing career and development prospects – attendees and sponsors have included some of the biggest names in related industries
- Publish your work to the technical and Internet community at large via RIPE Labs, a public platform frequented by network operators, developers and industry experts