Networking with RIPE Meeting attendees has never been easier!
The RIPE Networking App is built by the RIPE NCC and uses open source software.
Use the app to:
- Create a profile and use tags to indicate interests
- Schedule meetings with app users throughout the meeting week
- Customise their schedule by indicating when they aren’t available
- Search for users by name, organisation and title
- Send messages to app users
- View the attendee list, even those not using the app (will be available once attendees are ‘checked in’ at the venue)
You’ll need a RIPE NCC Access account to use the app.
To learn more, check out the RIPE Labs article.
Need help with the app?
Stop by the RIPE Networking App helpdesk outside the meeting rooms and someone will help answer your questions and collect feedback.
You can also give us your thoughts via our four-question RIPE Networking App Feedback Survey.