07:03 < romeo_ncc> Hi all, I'm Romeo from the RIPE NCC. If you have questions/comments for the presenter and want me to read them out at the mic, please state your name/affiliation and I'll go to the mic when questions are called for. Keep in mind that there is up to a 30 second delay for remote participants, so it's better to get your questions in before the question period begins.
07:03 < marita_RIPENCC> Barbarossa: I've tried to alert them
07:04 < romeo_ncc> Please note that all chat transcripts will be archived and made available to the public on
07:06 < romeo_ncc> Marco Schmidt started his presentation on Current Policy Topics
07:10 < Barbarossa> marita_RIPENCC: Gert (AP-WG chair) established contact. Thanks!
07:10 < marita_RIPENCC> Barbarossa: you're welcome. 🙂
07:23 < romeo_ncc> Marco has asked for questions
07:24 < romeo_ncc> Andrea Cima is starting his presentation "Feedback From RIPE NCC Registration Services"
07:39 < romeo_ncc> Any questions here for Andrea?
08:04 < Barbarossa> About Eriks comment on "IXP peering LANs should not be in the global table": How about "IXP operators are strongly encouraged not to export the IXP peering LAN to the global routing table"?
08:04 < Barbarossa> <- Maximilian Wilhelm, Freifunk Hochstift / Freifunk Rheinland
08:04 < Barbarossa> romeo_ncc: ^^
08:04 < romeo_ncc> @maximillian I will read your comment on the mic
08:04 < Barbarossa> Thanks
08:06 < nick-2128> comment for mike:
08:06 < nick-2128> please do not insist that ixp prefixes should not be announced into the dfz
08:07 < romeo_ncc> @nick-2128 can you please give me your name and affiliation, thank you
08:07 < nick-2128> announcing ixp lan prefix has substantial benefits for debugging and remote monitoring
08:07 < nick-2128> nick hilliard, inex
08:08 < nick-2128> plenty of IXPs do this, albeit fewer in 185/8 because RIPE has put pressure on the to stop
08:09 < romeo_ncc> the presentation has ended
08:14 < romeo_ncc> Gert Doering is presenting "IPv6 PI Sub-assignment Clarification" on behalf of Maximilian Wilhelm
08:19 < romeo_ncc> Is there any feedback on the proposed text?
08:23 < Tom> Could you explain if the transfer restriction of IPv4 allocation 2.2. Transfer restrictions. This restriction does not prevent the resources from being transferred due to further mergers or acquisitions within the 24-month period prevent to merge additional account into the main account before 24 month delay?
08:24 < romeo_ncc> Thanks Tom, can you give me your full name and organisation?
08:26 < romeo_ncc> BTW, is this a question in relation to the current agenda item?
08:26 < Tom> Tom Richter. FastTelecom LLC
08:30 < Tom> This question is not in relation to the current agenda item, but to the speaker
08:32 < romeo_ncc> Thanks @tom. I assume you follow the video and noted the response to take this up on the list?
08:38 < romeo_ncc> the presentation has ended and discussion on the topic is closed
08:39 < romeo_ncc> Agenda item "AOB" has started. Gert announces Sander is stepping down as a WG chair.
08:40 < romeo_ncc> This session has been closed.
08:40 < romeo_ncc> Note that there will be no second session of the Address Policy WG after the coffee break.